Welcome to Delectable You: Recipes for Life.
Here you will find the tools you need to help build your own, unique recipe for healthy living. The secret? An integrative approach to wellness. Because healthy living is all encompassing. What you eat matters just as much as how much you love your job, how happy you are in your relationships, how much you love yourself, how often you work out, how in touch you are with some greater than you, and oh, so much more!
I will help you get there by providing you with a framework that will help you:
- Identify your limiting beliefs about yourself and the world, because those are the key to what is holding you back from achieving your health goals
- Lose weight/inches but still…
- …Love your body at any weight
- Find your passion and purpose
- Get in touch with your higher self
- Increase your energy
- Decrease symptoms of chronic diseases
- Improve the quality of your sleep
- Increase your sense of well being and lightness
- Have better relationships with yourself, friends, and loved ones
- Increase your confidence
- Find a workout that you actually enjoy doing
And so much more. In the end, you will come away with your unique recipe for healthy living.
I am Lauren Lobley. 2 parts courage, 1 part passion, a touch of love.
What’s your recipe?
Let’s find out together.
You can also join my vegan/gluten free baking course at Curious.com.
Finally, you can find me alongside Molly Sims and many other amazing women as the newest tastemaker at BeyondYoga.com.